Friday, November 17, 2017

Sometimes Finding A Title Is Simply Too Laborious

November 17th, 2017

Well... it's Thanksgiving break. How time flies! Now, some of yall might remember me saying at some point a little over a month ago that I decided to take five classes, and that I thought I'd somehow have more time because I'd be forced to manage my time better? Well, that turned out not to be a true thought. In the slightest. It seems to me that only just now am I getting a hold on managing five classes well, and that all the weeks leading up to now were consumed in getting the immediate next assignment done, or doing fun things with friends. So between the extra class, trying to still have a social life, whilst still getting enough sleep, I wasn't able to keep all the balls up in the air so to speak and something had to drop, and that thing was writing for fun (nearly) every night. Thus, as we see, I haven't written anything for some three odd weeks. Ughhh... Well, like I said, it's Thanksgiving break. That means I have time to write again! But I must be careful though to make good progress on my ongoing papers that all need to be turned in in a few short weeks. There always seems to be something on the back burner! At any rate, I'm looking forward to this coming week, it'll be great; I'll be going to Washington to Isaac's folks place along with Luke, Laura, and Rachel. Can't wait to get gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment